Transform your Career in 6-12 months with a clear strategy
Transforming your Career is a journey. An exciting, interesting, challenging and intense journey.
It is not going to be easy, no false promises here.
At the same time, it is one of the most rewarding experiences you will make.
One of the things which are crucial in order to make this transformation at its best is to have a strategy.
This strategy is made up of well-structured stages which lead you step by step to achieve your transformation. Together we will define which strategy is the best for you.
Along with this journey, the coaching I offer you comes in.
Career Coaching with me always starts with a free discovery call of 20 mins, where we identify your issues, your needs and where we see if we are a good fit.
Rapid results you can achieve through the coaching with me
If after the discovery call we decide to work together, as we are a good fit, we enter a strategy consisting of various phases:
- Identifying where you stand and what it is you want to change within your career
- Defining where you are going and what you really want to achieve
- Designing the step by step strategy to get you where you want to be
- Removing of obstacles
- Implementing what you have learned by turning it into a course of action and concrete steps with? real results
- Celebrating your successes
Useful tips before choosing a career coach
- Find out whether the potential coach has a good level of expertise for your particular needs (certifications and hours of coaching)
- Beware the coaches who demand large fees upfront and don’t offer an initial free session.
- Make sure that your coach has walked the talk. Look for a coach who has personally experienced a situation similar to yours. There is great value in working with someone who can integrate what she/he has learned from his own experiences and share that wisdom with you. Coaching is incredibly personal, and a particular personality might work well for your colleague or friend but could be a disaster for you.
Career coaching is an investment of money, time and energy. It is a very personal decision.
When Career Coaching Isn?t Worth the Investment
A good coach will challenge you, your attitudes, beliefs and perspective; hold you accountable for your actions and goals; and push you to a point of growth and possibly transformation.
But a coach can?t make you do anything or do the work for you.
You need to be committed to the process and the goals you set. If you?re not ready for change, it?s not the time to seek out a coach. It may sound obvious, but in order to get the most from your coaching experience, you need to be open to change.
5 Biggest Benefits of Working with Me
- A dramatic improvement in your self-awareness and a significant increase in your energy levels, leading to high levels of creativity.
- Clarity around your mission in your career and a strong motivation to succeed.
- Ownership of your own attitude and an increased understanding of other people?s behaviours, leading to improved workings relationships.
- Confidence that you are sharing your gifts, talents, and skills to the world while doing work which allows you to be who YOU REALLY ARE and be fulfilled.
- Satisfaction in the work that you do, on a conscious and unconscious level while being able to get your communication across so that others clearly benefit from working with you.
Join my high impact program:
3 months program of laser focused, high-impact, heart-centered career coaching ( 2 x per month + shared resources + assignments)
– Seth Godin
She has been a wonderful coach that with softness and steadiness has helped me seeing clearly through the situation. Through Claudia?s help I was able to become aware of which where the limits I was imposing myself, of which patterns and social rules I was following in order to block me from enjoying a satisfactory work life.
I also realised some of my weaknesses could reveal hidden strength. Finally, I was able to clearly identify my purpose.
Claudia is very good at establishing a relation of trust and empathy with her clients and make them feel comfortable. She is really good at understanding people and situations and reads between the lines!? She acts as a true facilitator throughout the process. I also enjoyed her very structured approach: goals are clear at the beginning of each session and each session ends with a summary of what was achieved and what the next steps are.
What I found the most useful in the coaching process was that I could precisely identify and express my needs, strength, skills and purpose. And all what I am now able to clearly conceive is also much easier to formulate and communicate. My goals also appear much clearer and my determination has grown dramatically. For that reason, I fully reached my objective. Thank you, Claudia!